Staghorn Fern 4" Hanging Basket - EXOTIC - Platycerium
Staghorn Fern is one of the more unusual house plants. It grows without its roots in soil and produces 2 types of fronds. One type is the branched frond that gives the plant its name. The other round, flat frond forms a collar around the branched fronds. The round frond may be 3 to 4 inches across on young plants but 3 to 4 feet across on older plants. Ideal temperatures are between 60 degrees and 80 degrees. It prefers bright, but indirect light.The plant you will receive is growing in a 4" Hanging Basket.
- Platycerium biforcatum - (Common Staghorn Fern)
- The staghorn fern is an epiphyte that lives in the tropical forests of southeast Asia and Australia
- Ideal temperatures are between 60 degrees and 80 degrees
- It prefers bright, but indirect light
- The plant you will receive is growing in a 4" Hanging Basket