Madagascar Jasmine Plant - Stephanotis - Bridal Wreath - 4" Pot
The flowers are oftened used in Wedding Bouquets
The temperature should be moderate 60-85F (16-28C), preferable at the cooler end during the rest period. Temperatures below 40F (7C) should be avoided.
Even watering throughout the growth season, March - September, especially if your plant is in bud or bloom. Keep somewhat on the dry side during the rest period.
Feed with a fertilizer suitable for tropical plants during growing season. I use a 20-20-20 fertilizer with excellent result. Immediate shipping in a 4" pot.
- Homegrown by Hirt's Gardens
- Fragrant white blooms. Easy to grow house plant
- Prefers very bright, indirect light
- The flowers are often used in Wedding Bouquets
- Immediate shipping in a 4" pot