MAYPOP PURPLE PASSION FLOWER PLANT (PASSIFLORA INCARNATA)
Maypop tolerates drought well and is common in old fields and along forest margins. Dies back to ground in winter but recovers in spring. Propagation: Seeds, cuttings. Grow maypop vines on fences or trellises or allow it to scramble over shrubs and trees.
- A Fast Growing Perennial Vine
- native to southeastern United States
- Blooms From Late April Through September, Dying Back In Winter And Returning In The Spring.
- Prefers Well Drained Soils, USDA Zones 5-9.
- you will receive plant in 4" pot.