Genus : Schefflera Species : Arboricola : Plant Origin : Not native to North America Plant Group(s): Shrub Planting Use(s) Recommended: Screen, Hedge, Specimen Plant, Container Plant, Border, Espalier Great indoor plant. Outdoor tropical conditions. Temps below freezing, the plant would need to be indoors. Light Exposure(s) Preferred: Part Sun/shade, Shade Soil Type(s) Preferred: Sandy, Well-Drained, Alkaline, Drought/Dry, Clay, Tolerates Acid Salt Tolerance: Low Height : 10 - 15 Feet Spread : 6 - 10 Feet Shape(s): Rounded Growth Rate(s): Medium Flower Characteristics: Insignificant flowers Leaf Characteristics: Evergreen with all green leaves. Broadleaf Evergreen Leaf Texture: Medium Bark/Limb Characteristics: Bark not showy, Has no thorns Hardiness Zone(s) Preferred: 9-11 As an indoor plant : Any zone
- Mature Height : 10 - 15 Feet
- Great indoor plant and easy to keep at the size needed.
- Leaf Characteristics: Evergreen All green leaves.
- Hardiness Zone: 9-11 and as an indoor plant : Any zone
- Size when shipped 4 inch nursery pot. Not as picture shows.