Good Gift ideal for everyone want to watch their own bonsai grow from seeds. Good education and learning experience. Chinese Juniper Bonsai - Juniperus chinensis 'Shimpaku' A very dwarf spreading upright Chinese Juniper. Used extensively for Bonsai. Dark green foliage that is on short branches with bunches of leaves. Nice when used as a formal upright in Bonsai due to the horizontal stems getting massive bunches of leaves. Height and spread in 10 years: 3' x 6'. Prefers sun. Hardy in zones 5-9. In cooler regions grow as a house plant in a sunny, yet cool window. What defines "dwarf" and "miniature"? Dwarf varieties grow one to six inches per year. Miniature varieties grow less than one inch per year. These plants are more valuable because they grow so slow. They can be used as: Bonsai, Rock Gardens, Trough Gardens, Patio Containers, and even Garden Railways.
- Complete Bonsai Seed Kit with everything you need to grow Chinese Juniper Bonsai from seed
- Seed kit includes Chinese Juniper Bonsai Seeds, Ceramic Vase,Bonsai Potting Mix, Pebbles, and Instruction Guide
- Kit includes enough seeds to germinate several starter plants
- Style and color of ceramic container may vary, Ceramic Vase measures 2.75"L x 2.75"W x 2"H
- Gift Box measures 3"L x 3"W x 3"H. Handmade by 9Greenbox