The Sweet Bay Tree, or Laurus nobilis is a large, dense, aromatic evergreen shrub, Popular with cooks the world over, its dark-green, glossy leaves are used in a variety of ways, some of which are toxic when consumed. For culinary purposes. Water when dry.
- Proper name: Laurus nobilis
- The popular culinary seasoning, bay leaf, is used extensively in French, Italian, Spanish and Creole cooking.
- LIGHT REQUIREMENTS : full sun/filtered light
- WATER REQUIREMENTS : watering when dry
- you will received two plants in 4" pot